1. About us.
2. Collected data.
We collect several different types of public personal information from you with our Services. Public personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data that has lost identity. Information we collect is given to us by you, through registration for an account or providing information when asked. We Collect information from your device which helps us to improve our services. In case there will be changes on our website or/and services we offer for our users to read Privacy from time to time. Depending on how you interact with us and use our services, the personal information we collect may vary. We may process the following types of Public personal information which follows:
3. How we Collect your Public Personal Information.
· Contact Information, Transaction Information, and Technical Information from providers of technical, payment, communications, and service providers;
· Social Networking Posting Tools and Share features. When you visit a page that includes one of these sharing tools, the third-party company that operates the tool may be collecting information about your browser, device, and other online activity through its own technology not controlled by us. Please read their privacy policies.
· Identifiers and Technical Information from Social Networks when you grant us permission to access data on one or more of those services.
· Publicly visible data, your social media and other information submitted to social media or other publicly available media.
4. How We Use Your Personal information:
WE WILL ONLY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IF LEGALLY PERMITTED. We will use your personal information:
Where we have to fulfill the contract that we are about to sign or have signed with you;
Where our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights are necessary, they shall not prevail;
where we ought to comply with a lawful or administrative commitment;
We have identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate. Note that, depending on the specific purpose for which we use your data, we may process your personal information for more than one legal basis purposes:
To register you as a user of our Services;
To enable you to participate in a game, contest, competition, survey, or similar event;
To administer and protect our business including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data;
To provide you with information and marketing communications about our products and services;
To provide you with third party offers that may be relevant to you;
To respond to customer service requests including order status and chat communications;
5. Marketing and Advertising Practices.
Interest Based Advertising. 7% Happier uses advertising to help fund our services and we Using rising channels for marketing technology to help you deliver appropriate ads. Kavness Production and the technology service provider may collect, receive, or use your personal data in connection with our use of the platform in order to provide interest-based advertising to you.In such cases the promoter is acting as a controller of the information for its possess purposes.
Please refer to the privacy policies of our advertising partners for more information on how to exercise your rights and control your advertising choices. Our advertisers include the following:
· Unity: https://unity3d.com/legal/cookie-policy#cookie
Mobile App Advertising and Tracking. Kavness Production, our authorized service providers and/or other third-party partners (listed above) involved in the delivery of advertising you receive through our App may collect information about your mobile device, including your mobile device’s advertising identifiers and the names and IDs of apps you have installed, as well as information about how you use our mobile applications and other unaffiliated applications. We and our partners use this information to allow you to receive interest-based ads through our Services and through third-party applications and other marketing channels. Depending on your device and operating system, you may be able to reset your mobile device’s advertising identifier to limit this data collection or prevent the collection of usage data across unaffiliated applications for interest-based advertising purposes by accessing the privacy settings on your mobile device. Each working framework, iOS for Apple gadgets, Android for Android gadgets and Windows for Microsoft gadgets, gives its possess enlightening. Visit the protection settings for your portable gadget for more data.
In addition, you may see our services advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our app, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
6. Disclosures Of Your Personal Information.
We may need to share your personal information with others from time to time, including under the following circumstances.
Disclosures to the Public. Some of your personal information will be shared with the general public, including your first name and last name initial, city, state, and country. It can be accessed by anyone with access to the platform to which the information is posted when information is made publicly available. It may also be indexed by third-party search engines and, without our knowledge, may be imported, exported, circulated, aggregated and reused by others.
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third party service providers who perform various functions to enable us to provide our services and help us operate our business, such as website design, sending email communications, fraud detection and prevention, customer care, payment processing, or performing analytics. Our contracts with these third parties require them to preserve the secrecy of the individual data we offer to them, as it were act on our sake and beneath our enlightening, and not utilize individual data for purposes other than the item or benefit they’re giving to us or on our behalf.
7. Data Security.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, We limit access to your personal data to staff, agents, contractors and other third parties who need to know about your company. Only on our orders, they must process your personal information and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. EU Data Subjects Privacy Rights.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals in the EEA wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
· Access, Correction or Deletion. You may request access, correction, or deletion of your personal information. You'll be able to frequently go specifically into the Benefit beneath Account Settings to require these activities. If you don't mind note that indeed on the off chance that you ask for your individual data to be erased, certain viewpoints may be held for us and to protect against fraudulent or abusive activity on our Service.
· Objection. You may object to the processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
· Restriction. You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information in the following scenarios:
User wants us to establish the data’s accuracy;
Our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it;
User need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
· Withdraw Consent. If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.Pulling back your assent will not influence the legality of any handling we conducted earlier to your withdrawal, nor will it influence handling of your individual data conducted in dependence on legal handling grounds other than consent.
· File a complaint. You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority about our collection and processing of your personal information.
To file a request or take action on one of your rights, please contact us at the contact details provided. To access your personal information, you won't have to pay a fee. However, if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee. In these circumstances, we may refuse to comply with your request.
We may got to ask particular data from you to assist us confirm your character and guarantee your right to get to your personal information.This may be a security degree to guarantee that individual data isn't unveiled to any individual who has no right to get it. We may too contact you to inquire you for encourage data in connection to your ask to speed up our response. We attempt to reply to all legitimate requests within one month. Once in a while it may take us longer than a month in case your ask is especially complex otherwise you have made a number of demands. In this case, we are going inform you and keep you updated.
9. Children’s Privacy.
We are committed to complying with the laws protecting the privacy of children. Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we receive personal information from a child under the age of 16 that we discover has been provided, we will promptly destroy such information.
11. How to Contact Us.